October 30, 2008 Leave a comment
October 26, 2008 Leave a comment
We’re getting close to. The polls and electoral map are in our favor, but we still need to GOTV!!!
May 19, 2008 Leave a comment
I am going to use this blog entry as an archival location, which will be constantly updated, that will contain documentation of the Bush family ties to Hitler and the Nazi Party. There is so much evidence spread throughout the internet(s), and hopefully I can create a single unique location that will reference all appropriate materials. Perhaps some crafty internet(s) guru could create a Wiki type tool for this important topic? *hint hint*
- How Bush’s grandfather helped Hitler’s rise to power: Rumors of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today’s president.
- The Hitler Project. Bush Property Seized – Trading with the Enemy: In October 1942, ten months after entering World War II, America was preparing its first assault against Nazi military forces. Prescott Bush was managing partner of Brown Brothers Harriman. His 18-year-old son George, the future U.S. President, had just begun training to become a naval pilot. On Oct. 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City which were being conducted by Prescott Bush.
- Documents: Bush’s Grandfather Directed Bank Tied to Man Who Funded Hitler (FOXNews.com): President Bush’s grandfather was a director of a bank seized by the federal government because of its ties to a German industrialist who helped bankroll Adolf Hitler’s rise to power, government documents show.
- Bush Family ties to funding the Nazis during WWII (YouTube Video): Bush Family – The First Family of Treason – How the Bush Family helped bankroll the Nazi War Machine. This is an excerpt from Alex Jones’ latest film, 9/11 Martial Law: Rise of the Police State (Below is the same video).
- Bush-Nazi Link Confirmed: Documents in National Archives Prove George W. Bush’s Grandfather Traded with Nazis – Even After Pearl Harbor: After 60 years of inattention and even denial by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush and his “enemy national” partners.
May 19, 2008 Leave a comment
The US government routinely injects psychotropic drugs into detainees to keep them sedated during deportation flights. , in violation of international human rights standards.
The U.S. government has injected hundreds of foreigners it has deported with dangerous psychotropic drugs against their will to keep them sedated during the trip back to their home country, according to medical records, internal documents and interviews with people who have been drugged.
The government’s forced use of antipsychotic drugs, in people who have no history of mental illness, includes dozens of cases in which the “pre-flight cocktail,” as a document calls it, had such a potent effect that federal guards needed a wheelchair to move the slumped deportee onto an airplane.
“Unsteady gait. Fell onto tarmac,” says a medical note on the deportation of a 38-year-old woman to Costa Rica in late spring 2005. Another detainee was “dragged down the aisle in handcuffs, semi-comatose,” according to an airline crew member’s written account. Repeatedly, documents describe immigration guards “taking down” a reluctant deportee to be tranquilized before heading to an airport.
August 6, 2007 Leave a comment
Flashback: Aug. 6, 2001 (H/t to TP)
Six years ago today, President Bush received a classified intelligence briefing that warned bin Laden was determined to strike inside the U.S. Bush was described as being “carefree” on the day he received the briefing at his Crawford ranch in Aug. 2001. Condoleezza Rice later dismissed the urgency of the briefing, claiming it was “not a warning” but rather an “historical memo.”
August 1, 2007 Leave a comment
The cost of military operations and diplomatic efforts in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere around the world could top $1 trillion over the next decade, according to Congressional Budget Office estimates provided to the House Budget Committee Tuesday.
The budgetary forecasts hinge largely on the size of the force deployed to Iraq between 2008 and 2017, a matter that Deputy Defense Secretary Gordon England told the panel is nearly impossible to predict. “That’s a long way in the future” to estimate both costs and force levels, he said.
But CBO officials, at the request of House Budget Chairman John Spratt, D-S.C., estimated that the total costs of operations would range from $924 billion to just over $1 trillion if the size of the deployed force decreases from 210,000 today to 75,000 by 2013.
That compares to a CBO estimate in February of $840 billion total cost. But if the size of the deployed force shrinks to 30,000 troops by 2010, war costs would range from $481 billion to $603 billion between 2008 and 2017, CBO said Tuesday.
July 25, 2007 Leave a comment
H/t to C&L
dubyah is the most unpopular President [sic] for the longest stretch of time in A
American history. Keith reports on the latest poll findings confirming this sad, sad fact, and conservative Republican & former Reagan Deputy AG Bruce Fein talks about why Bush must be impeached.