December 12, 2006 Leave a comment
Welcome to TPT
By posting a comment on TPT, you acknowledge it and agree to follow it.
- All e-mail received by TPT is considered intended for publication unless otherwise indicated in the initial message from the writer. Please don’t send attachments unless approved.
- TPT reserves the right to edit all e-mail and posted comments for content, clarity, and length.
- Bandwidth is expensive. The comment space is reserved for comments that relate to the topic of the post . You may not reprint lengthy text from your own works or those of others, including news articles. You may link to them.
- Comments that are abusive, offensive, contain profane or racist material or violate the terms of service for this blog’s host provider will be removed and the author(s) banned from future comments. It is far easier for us to ban an offending commenter than to get reinstated by the software censors.
- All points of view are welcome on TPT, with the following exception:
- TPT will limit the commenter as “chatterer,” loosely defined as one who both holds opposing views from those expressed by TPT and posts numerous times a day with the intent of dominating, re-directing or hijacking the thread; or Posts numerous times a day and insults or calls other commenters names or repeatedly makes the same point with the effect of annoying other commenters.
- Name-calling, personal attacks, racist comments or use of profanity by any commenter, whether they are by persons who agree or disagree with the views expressed by TPT will not be tolerated and will result in the deletion of the comment and the banning of the commenter’s ISP address, without notice.
- Anonymous posters should identify themselves with the same moniker, so readers know their comments are coming from a single individual. If they don’t, they are subject to a banning.
- Quotes from material appearing on TPT with attribution are allowed. Reprints are allowed only by permission from TPT. You may request permission by e-mail.
- TPT is a personal site. It is not the Government. It is not public institution or a media organization. It is not a neutral site. It is intended to express and disseminate the authors’ point of view. It reserves the right to limit comments to those that, in its view, comport with its stated comment policy. Comments that do not comply are subject to deletion and banning of the author’s ISP.
- Reading and posting comments at TPT constitutes acknowledgment of and agreement to the terms outlined in this comment policy. This comment policy may be revised in part or in full at any time
- All comments must comport with applicable state and federal laws.TPT has no obigation to monitor, edit, censor, or take responsibility for comments. It may or may not act upon a violation of its comment policy once a suspected violation has been brought to its attention. Therefore, commenters are solely responsible for the content of their comments and should ensure that that their comments are lawful and fall within the stated guidelines of TPT.
- TPT is not be responsible for injury or liability to any reader or commenter resulting from its own communications or those of commenters, that may be offensive, misleading, inaccurate, illegal, or otherwise unsuitable in the view of the reader. Readers and commenters further agree to indemnify and hold harmless TPT from claims resulting from the use of any material appearing on TPT which damages the reader, commenter or any other party.
- TPT is not responsible for and might disagree with material posted in the comments section. This is an opinion site. The material posted by TPT or left in the comments section may or may not be accurate.
Read and Post at your own risk.