April 9, 2012 Leave a comment
Over the last few weeks the RNC, Fox/GOPTV, and Rush Limbaugh have all attempted to refute the existence of the GOP War on Women. However, like any issue with the conservative cult, as they attempt to distance themselves from an issue the issue only becomes closer. Below is a running list demonstrating the clear and undeniable GOP War on Women
- Every GOP Senator voted AGAINST Equal Pay for Women Act
- Every GOP Senator voted AGAINST Al Franken’s Anti-Rape Amendment
- Every GOP member vote FOR Anti-Safe Abortion Legislation
- Every GOP member vote FOR Blunt/Rubio Anti-Women’s Equal Health
- Coverage Amendment. While Blunt/Rubio Amendment does not allow employer to deny men employee health coverage for Vasectomy, the Blunt/Rubio Amendment allows Employer to deny female employees & female dependents: contraception, tubes tied, and hysterectomies.
- GOP Redefine Rape
- GOP write legislation to probe metal prongs up a woman’s vagina
- GOP change legal term for victims of rape, stalking, and domestic violence to “accuser”
- GOP write legislation that could make it legal to murder a doctor who provides abortion care. (South Dakota GOP)
- GOP write legislation to cut nearly a billion dollars of aid to low-income pregnant women, mothers, babies, and kids.
- GOP write legislation that would let hospitals allow a woman to die rather than perform an abortion necessary to save her life.
- GOP write law cutting ALL funding for low-income kids saying “Women should really be home with the kids, not out working (Maryland)
- GOP Cut Funding for Head Start by $1 Billion.
- Two-thirds of the elderly poor are women: GOP write Bill to CUT funding for employment services, meals, and housing for senior citizens.
- GOP Candidates for President vow and pledge to Cut Funding for Planned Parenthood.
- GOP voted for a Amendment to cut all federal funding from Planned Parenthood health centers.
- GOP write Bill to eliminate all funds for Federal Family Planning Program.
- GOP Write Bill to Provide Contraception for wild horses but ENDS all Federal Funding for Family Planning, including contraception coverage.