September 4, 2011 Leave a comment
The Teabagger movement boils down to to one thing and one thing only. It’s call PTBPD….
According to The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV), five (or more) of the following criteria must be present to indicate PTBPD (Post Traumatic Black President Disorder):
1. Pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects
2. A pattern of unstable and intense irrationality and magical thinking related to paranoia that the government is socialist and out to get you
3. Tendency to wear Paul Revere clothing to include silly hat, buckled shoes, knickers, white knee socks, and garters; when not wearing Paul Revere attire, a tendency to wear gaudy and classless red, white, and blue clothing embroidered with eagles
4. Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self with a penchant towards hysteria over nothing
5. Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days).
6. Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger and outbursts of screaming “Ah waan Mah Cuntry Baack”
7. Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms with tendencies to believe in conspiracy theories or question the authenticity of a certain President’s birth certificate
8. Must be argumentative providing exhaustive amounts of information all of which can be rendered pointless with less than 30 seconds of research on Google….